Personal Information we collect and its use
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. This is collected using the following technologies:
- Cookies - Data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files – These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels - Electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Using your information:
- Fulfil your orders
- Communicate with you, send you emails to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Screen our orders and prevent fraud
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, optimize, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse about how our customers browse and interact with the website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
Sharing your Information:
We share your Personal Information with third parties.
For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com